is an ideal starting point for summer and winter sport
There are many
options both for more sporty types
and for those who just want to relax and get away from it all.
The many beautiful
path in the Inntal offer delightful opportunities for walks, even including
picking, if the season is right.
to the surrounding areas :
- visit the
(c. 6 miles), which is famous for its glass-bowling,
- visit the silver-mine Schaubergwerk at Schwaz
- and the ZEISS-Planetarium at Schwaz (c. 4 miles),
- wander through the Wolfsklamm gorge at Stans (c. 2 miles),
- visit the historical castle Tratzberg between Jenbach and Stans,
- visit the historical city of Innsbruck (c. 19 miles),
- take a cruise on the picturesque Achensee lake with a stop at Pertisau (c. 3 miles),
- Tiroler Steinöl in Pertisau
- take a ride on the two historical trains:
- the Achenseebahn from Jenbach to Achensee, and
- the Zillertalbahn from Jenbach through the Zillertal
- the Swarovski Kristallwelten in Wattens
are many good restaurants with typical Tyrolean food awaiting your visit!
For those of
you who are not traveling by car, or who simply prefer to be driven, the Jenbach
offers many bus tours.
Many further excursions are possible, as can be discovered by using the wellknown Internet search engines!
Impressum und Datenschutzerklärung
A - 6200 Jenbach